Can you write me a song review on Bruno Mars The Lazy Song?

Bookmark and Share
Q. I need an article on the Lazy song for a school project and need help writing it. if you use any other resources plz attach them! thnx!
Plz write something appropriate to put in a seventh grade magazine.
Plz be at least three paragraphs, but two would be fine.

A. Bruno mars is a genius artist and his songs are not cutesy they are genuis mixes and fit for everyone

Is it legal to have clips of songs hosted on a public webpage, or is there some sort of fee involved?
Q. I have recently started reviewing music at the request of some friends, and would like to post 5-20 second clips of the songs I am reviewing with an embedded player. I would prefer to choose the segments myself, and would use Audacity to create them. My question is whether or not this is legal. Do I have to pay a licensing fee? Is there some sort of time limit on a clip before it becomes illegal, or is it just against the rules completely?

A. Depends.

Using a small piece of a song, book or other copyrighted material is sometimes allowed for non-profit use, or use by news reporting agencies. If you are using only a few seconds of material you may be able to do that legally. I suggest that you hire an attorney admitted to practice law in the federal courts who is knowledgeable about copyright law and what is sometimes called the "fair use" doctrine.

I hope this helps, good luck to you.

Barclay's Premier League Review Show: name of the song playing during the ending credits?
Q. I am trying to find the name of the song that plays when the show is ending. I don't think it was on there before. They added the song to the review show for the 12/13 season. It has piano in the song.

A. I'm usually asleep by the time they get to that part of the show. Sorry.

If you still have the recording, you can use a song reconising app on your smart phone to identify it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment