Do you know of any websites where I could get songs reviewed?

Bookmark and Share
Q. I am not interested in songwriting, but I write songs as a hobbie and have written over 400 songs. The only thing is that very few of them have received ratings and this website does not allow to have songs reviewed multiple times because you would be asking the same question. Everybody wants to be heard, evaluated, and given a chance.

A. I'm not sure if they still do, but you could try Slicethepie if you've recorded the songs.

What do you like and dont like about the song Run This Town?
Q. I need help with my School assignment and i have decided to do a song review on the song Run this town by Rihanna and Jay-z . Can you please help me out? Person who gives me the best answers will get awarded. Thanks a lot.

A. Things i don't like about it:
Its sung by 2 of the most idiotic "singers" in the world, i mean, what sense does it make to sing about random, irellevant things, i mean you try to tell me what these stupid lyrics mean:
Feeling it coming in the air,
hear the screams from everywhere,
Iâm addicted to thrill,
Its a dangerous love affair,
Canât be scared when it goes down,
got a problem tell me now,
Only thing thats on my mind is who gon run this town tonight,

they're music just suck, and i just watch 1 of rihanna's music videos because shes hot

Where do I get good song reviews?
Q. I am looking for a website with good songs reviews. something like IMDB but for songs.

A. Metacritic - It;s like a Rotten Tomatoes for Music. You can get the average review for an album which is better than single review cause you get the opinion of many people.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment